PORC Forums

Go Back   PORC Forums > The Main Trail > PORC Chatter

Notices

Old 03-05-2008, 12:11 PM   #16
superdave
Flying pig

[QUOTE=Endo;243]this comes to mind..but their waterbars look a little bigger than the ones on the chute

QUOTE]

Similar, not nearly as much speed or air and the tree was much smaller. My line took me to the outside of that turn/waterbar and it's a bit steeper over there than the inside. My front tire hit the downside transition at the same time as I was throwing my weight forward to get the rear tire over the peak of the waterbar. Waaay too much weight going forward with the front tire in a pinch = me flyin head first into the oak. Classic . I haven't had one of those in a while.
superdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 12:28 PM   #17
Joe
Boar

How's the neck, Dave? It was fun chasing you down the chute. I didn't know you can fly like that. Oak tree = 1, Dave's helmet = 0. Good thing the tree gave you no acne.

I got few pictures from my iphone if you want to see them.
Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 04:10 PM   #18
Endo
Crisis mode

[QUOTE=superdave;244]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endo View Post
this comes to mind..but their waterbars look a little bigger than the ones on the chute

QUOTE]

Similar, not nearly as much speed or air and the tree was much smaller. My line took me to the outside of that turn/waterbar and it's a bit steeper over there than the inside. My front tire hit the downside transition at the same time as I was throwing my weight forward to get the rear tire over the peak of the waterbar. Waaay too much weight going forward with the front tire in a pinch = me flyin head first into the oak. Classic . I haven't had one of those in a while.
yea..i hate when that happens...it's a sick feeling when you feel the back tire hit as you are shifting weight...it never turns out good.
Endo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 04:23 PM   #19
superdave
Flying pig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe View Post
How's the neck, Dave? It was fun chasing you down the chute. I didn't know you can fly like that. Oak tree = 1, Dave's helmet = 0. Good thing the tree gave you no acne.

I got few pictures from my iphone if you want to see them.

The neck is good. A little achey, but a lot better than I was expecting. I was just trying to pick my new helmet out online. Giro will give you 30% off the msrp as a crash replacement policy, but those thing is still damn expensive!! I would do better finding an '07 closeout online.
superdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 05:28 PM   #20
Pilotman28
Wildest Boar

Send a message via AIM to Pilotman28 Send a message via MSN to Pilotman28 Send a message via Yahoo to Pilotman28

I guess you figured out how to do embedding. I'm not new to vBulletin products, lots I know how to do just by typing the code instead of using the code wizards.
Pilotman28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 06:35 PM   #21
scratchndent
Wildest Boar
Authorized Solicitor

Send a message via Yahoo to scratchndent

FARTMACHINE FUNNY.....HA HA
scratchndent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2008, 10:04 AM   #22
Pilotman28
Wildest Boar

Send a message via AIM to Pilotman28 Send a message via MSN to Pilotman28 Send a message via Yahoo to Pilotman28

Nice to see someone else is amused by flatulence as well. My brother and I will record farts on our phones just so we can send them to each other. There's no way I'd ever be able to hold off farting longer than say 3 weeks around a girl.
Pilotman28 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: