top of page
Thu, Apr 01|
Muscogee Mountain Bike Trails
Dirtyduro - April Challenge 2021
Join a cycling Challenge to stay on top of your game, earn prizes and see how you stack up against other club members.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Apr 01, 2021, 6:00 AM CDT – Apr 30, 2021, 8:00 PM CDT
Muscogee Mountain Bike Trails, 742-830 River Annex Rd, Cantonment, FL 32533, USA
The Dirtyduro APRIL Challenge begins April 1 and ends April 30!!! Who will be the KOM or QOM?
- APRIL CHALLENGE - Up for a challenge? Give this segment a go! https://www.strava.com/segments/27604522
- Club Members Only! Must be an ACTIVE Pensacola Off-Road Cyclists (PORC) member to participate. Check your membership status via imba.com as well as Renew or Join today at https://www.imba.com/join/chapter/porc
- Join our Strava Club www.strava.com/clubs/porc-pensacola-off-road-cyclists
- Must record and post results on Strava!
- Ride Challenge Segment multiple times to earn bonus points. Each additional segment ride will help you gain bonus points.
- Waiver is required and can be submitted electronically > SUBMIT WAIVER
Route details: Please take a look at the segment link. This segment features our trails at the Muscogee. PLEASE BE AWARE THIS SEGMENT HAS WOODEN FEATURES (LADDERS AND BRIDGES) AND BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL WHEN RIDING IN WET CONDITIONS. Get out there and see what you can do!! Always remember to flow the Yellow Plates and be sure to wear a helmet.
bottom of page