Mon, Jul 06|
Muscogee Mountain Bike Trails
Dirtyduro - July Challenge 2020
Join a cycling Challenge to stay on top of your game, earn prizes and see how you stack up against other club members.
Time & Location
Jul 06, 2020, 5:43 PM CDT – Jul 18, 2020, 11:42 AM CDT
Muscogee Mountain Bike Trails, 742-830 River Annex Rd, Cantonment, FL 32533, USA
The Dirtyduro July Challenge begins July 1 and ends July 31 !!! Who will be the KOM or QOM for June?
- JULY CHALLENGE - Up for a challenge? Give this segment a go! https://www.strava.com/segments/24714292
- Club Members Only! Must be an ACTIVE Pensacola Off-Road Cyclists (PORC) member to participate. Check your membership status via imba.com as well as Renew or Join today at https://www.imba.com/join/chapter/porc
- Join our Strava Club www.strava.com/clubs/porc-pensacola-off-road-cyclists
- Must record and post results on Strava!
- Capture Pictures during a ride and share to gain bonus points
- Waiver is required and can be submitted electronically > SUBMIT WAIVER
ROUTE DETAILS: Please take a look at the segment link. This is a new fresh cut trail (Thanks trail master Alvin, Pops, Billy, and everyone at Muscogee). This combo of trails at the Muscogee trail system ought to “bring the heat” with great mix of both technical and wide open segments. Get out there and see what you can do!! Always remember to flow the Yellow Plates and be sure to wear a helmet.