Mon, Jun 01|
UWF Bike Trails
Dirtyduro - June Challenge 2020
Join a cycling Challenge to stay on top of your game, earn prizes and see how you stack up against other club members.
Time & Location
Jun 01, 2020, 6:00 AM CDT – Jun 30, 2020, 11:59 PM CDT
UWF Bike Trails, 11969 Pate St, Pensacola, FL 32514, USA
The Dirtyduro June Challenge begins June 1 and ends June 30 !!! Who will be the KOM or QOM for June?
- JUNE CHALLENGE - Up for a challenge? Give this segment a go! https://www.strava.com/segments/24274526
- Club Members Only! Must be an ACTIVE Pensacola Off-Road Cyclists (PORC) member to participate. Check your membership status via imba.com as well as Renew or Join today at https://www.imba.com/join/chapter/porc
- Join our Strava Club www.strava.com/clubs/porc-pensacola-off-road-cyclists
- Must record and post results on Strava!
- Capture Pictures during a ride and share to gain bonus points
- Waiver is required and can be submitted electronically > SUBMIT WAIVER
ROUTE DETAILS: Start at beginning of Bone > Take Gravel Utility Road 1/2 way through Bone > 4 Dogs Backwards > Foxtrot Backwards > Tango Backwards > Whiskey Backwards. End of segment will be right at the clearing before you'd have to climb the Garbage Drop into the Blue Trail. Always remember to flow the Yellow Plates and be sure to wear a helmet.