top of page
Tue, Jun 01|
Dirtyduro - June Challenge 2021
Join a cycling Challenge to stay on top of your game, earn prizes and see how you stack up against other club members.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Jun 01, 2021, 6:00 AM CDT – Jun 30, 2021, 10:00 PM CDT
Cantonment, 742-830 River Annex Rd, Cantonment, FL 32533, USA
The Dirtyduro JUNE Challenge begins June 1 and ends June 31!!! Who will be the KOM or QOM?
- JUNE CHALLENGE - Up for a challenge? Give this segment a go! https://www.strava.com/segments/28647356
- Club Members Only! Must be an ACTIVE Pensacola Off-Road Cyclists (PORC) member to participate. Check your membership status via imba.com as well as Renew or Join today at https://www.imba.com/join/chapter/porc
- Join our Strava Club www.strava.com/clubs/porc-pensacola-off-road-cyclists
- Must record and post results on Strava!
- Ride Challenge Segment multiple times to earn bonus points. Each additional segment ride will help you gain bonus points.
- A waiver is required and can be submitted electronically > SUBMIT WAIVER
- Route details: Please take a look at the segment link. This segment features our trails at Muscogee (Map of trails) in the P2 area which will include the following trails: Start at Petrified Forest > Ride to Wallhalla > Ship Timber > Zealous Monkey > River Shadow > P2 Connector > Jigsaw (Backwards). Get out there and see what you can do!! Always remember to flow the Yellow Plates and be sure to wear a helmet.
bottom of page