Sat, May 01|
UWF Bike Trails
Dirtyduro - May Challenge 2021
Join a cycling Challenge to stay on top of your game, earn prizes and see how you stack up against other club members.
Time & Location
May 01, 2021, 8:00 AM CDT – May 31, 2021, 11:00 PM CDT
UWF Bike Trails, 11969 Pate St, Pensacola, FL 32514, USA
The Dirtyduro MAY Challenge begins May 1 and ends May 31!!! Who will be the KOM or QOM?
- MAY CHALLENGE - Up for a challenge? Give this segment a go! https://www.strava.com/segments/28250078
- Club Members Only! Must be an ACTIVE Pensacola Off-Road Cyclists (PORC) member to participate. Check your membership status via imba.com as well as Renew or Join today at https://www.imba.com/join/chapter/porc
- Join our Strava Club www.strava.com/clubs/porc-pensacola-off-road-cyclists
- Must record and post results on Strava!
- Ride Challenge Segment multiple times to earn bonus points. Each additional segment ride will help you gain bonus points.
- A waiver is required and can be submitted electronically > SUBMIT WAIVER
Route details: Please take a look at the segment link. This segment features our trails at the University of West Florida. Get out there and see what you can do!! Always remember to flow the Yellow Plates and be sure to wear a helmet.